FH2 Campaign #16: Battle 2 - Hannut - Best/Worst/Funniest/Battle Photo Medal

Best:  A lot of fun with the Renault FT blastering the AT gun positions and infantry

Worst: 

Funniest:  jeeps going wild in the field around Merdorp

Most hated player:  none

Most loved/liked player: Rayder and Bocquier one for killing me watching me à 2 cm from my eyes and the other for spoting vehicules around Merdorp in order to use AT gun as best as possible

Best Battle Photo -

image.png?ex=67143695&is=6712e515&hm=c4496c5f1a74ceaf28f7b77f73593ebb72d89fac83e39652778d62f9ae34873d&=

Other: 

• Like 3

Best: - Played as tanker 1st  half of 1st  round.

Played 2.5 rounds as backup for Stuka @ЯÖÏÖR

We stopped enemy armor advance Multiple times

Therefore i Dedicate Battle photo to @ЯÖÏÖR as i captured his bombing run from cockpit.

Worst: - I crashed when i had KD Ratio 17:0 xD 2 minutes before end of a round 3

Funniest: - @Pr0z4c i crashed into his AA on a ground, also nice duel with AA, Nice performance bastard ! :D 

Most hated player: - @Pr0z4c he slashed our wings many times, being a pain in the ass :D 

Most loved/liked player: - @ЯÖÏÖR Having fun mid skies :) Very nice Bombing runs mate

Best Battle Photo -

Blitzkrieg 1940

screen017.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Best: - The lads, the map, the fun. Supporting the FT17 M31 as infantry

Worst: - Lag spikes

Funniest: - those nasty kubels trying to flank at Merdorp

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: - @SputnikFighter for spending a whole round scouting and reporting enemies at Merdorp. Low score made but such an impact on the defence of that flag during round 4

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - Couldn't kill @RayderPSG at the last second of the last round on Merdorp flag

• Like 2