FH2 Campaign #10: Battle 9 - Road to Kairouan - Best/Worst/Funniest

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngroaid_to_kairouan.png.b43985896fae57b38253a531d01304be.png

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Any posts containing complaints about map balance, assets, or other complaints will be removed and the person posting will have their posting privileges removed.

Copy and paste below:

Best: -

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: -

Best: -Definately our performance, we were really aggresive today. The attack on chokepoint at the end of the 1st round was really impresive and decisive!!! 

Worst:

Funniest: -Plenty of hilarious moments like:

-@Ombustmanwaiting alone as SL for the rally in Alwadi flag for sth like 2 minutes to deploy it, when there was sth like 10 seconds left, our guy from our squad tked him with mortar xD

- when @alorbepicked me up with a jeep and we passed @Hasan09 who shot to us by accident, then we fall miserably from the hill, killing ourselves but Hasan got the reward as double teamkill xD

- the moment when I had to choose where I should place Geballte Ladung - on enemy rally or on a wounded Churchill which was just passing by? Well, I chose @BeyersxD

- when we decided in international regiment to divide into 2 squads, I decided to switch to the 2nd one and asked: "do we switch to separate TS channel?" Then sb answered: "NO". After playing the whole round it turned out that we separated and I stayed to the original squad on TS, yelling to my squad leader who was on the other TS channel xD Anyway, I had some mental coordination with @Wraith and manage to set up successfully a rally when attacking Chebika flag xD 

Most hated player: -Nobody this time... Well, maybe @Hawkwhen he shot me 3-4 times in a row while attacking Observation Post in the last round!!!! 😡

Most loved/liked player: -Everybody in the squad, TS chatter was so fun!

Other: -Good attendance today! I believe, there was no need to swap players between teams today, so keep the numbers up and see you next week! ;) 

• Haha 1