real badges and ribbons for participating in a campaign ...

Pepinio

badges and ribbons for participating in a campaign ... Would you like to have such a thing after the end of a campaign?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Real ribbon and patches would be a great thing ...

• Yes, I've been dreaming of telling my future grandchildren about my big battles for a long time.
    • No, I never go to the outside world.
    • I'm not sure if I'm nerd enough ...

Hello, CMP Community.I had the idea of real badges and awards in the last FH2 campaign.I would be interested to know if there is any interest in it, that's why I added a poll.

Due to the prices and the logistics (shipping to the users), I thought of a badge for participating in a campaign. Of course it would also be interesting to make an extra for the winner of a campaign. But you always have to think of the prices and the minimum order quantities.

If interested, I would take over the organization for the real badges and the financial and logistic processing.Personally, I would be happy if there would be interest in the community.

To give you an idea what I mean, I've picked out a few examples here. I have not fixed on any provider. The prices and acceptance are everywhere almost the same.

What do you say?Are you interested and willing to spend a maximum of (Europe-wide shipping, the badges themselves are cheaper) spend 5 euros per campaign.

Virtual badges are nice, but transient and not binding. Such a commemoration of the community and the campaign you can touch and it will always remind you of your good time here.

the dealer, the examples and the prices are not yet final. It is about me first to find out if there is an interest .

https://www.aufnaeher-express.de/aufnaeher-showroom/ 

http://www.online-stickerei.de/stickerei-showroom.html

https://www.aufnaeher.de/

Just take a look around, I have not chosen the most beautiful, there are much nicer forms and Matrials possible.

Since I did not know where it fits best in the forum I chose the off topic corner to reach all.

Myself, I would be very happy about such a memory. Please take part in the survey and post your opinion here. Many Thanks

gewebter-aufnaeher-sod-gaming-1-300x298.jpg

Unfortunately 90% of our graphics collected within the last 15 years are old standard to low resolution graphics with applied FX in .png format on which we do not have the layered working files anymore (e.g. .psd and various other open file formats). Naturally, for printing/machine-sewing you would need at least some clean high resolution or vector graphics for ideal results. That would mean a long and labour-intensive work in recreating and restoring the graphics.

• Thanks 1

not plural, one symbol per campaign is enough for the respective campaign. not every rank extra. But that means a lot of work is true.You're right the better the format of the original image or the resolution the better with complex images. You are there experienced so far as I have noticed.You would surely help, right? 🧚‍♂️You have not voted yet 🙄