Wraith

On 11/27/2023 at 8:01 PM, Yehiel said:

it took me 5.5 years only.
yesterday i purchased the game (still running the i5 4670 :D),  just came back to this thread and now i'm just a little curious if anyone likes to play post scriptum or has an opinion about the general development / status quo of "ww2 tactical shooters", somewhat influenced by the one and only fh2. ;) (of course back then i couldn't estimate how much more milsimish post scriptum is.)
this game might have another chance now, after a new team seems to take it over and servers getting more populated also with new players like me. so i keep on diving a bit more into this and see, for now ... greetings, ciao kakao

Yo! welcome back! Its a good thing the game is back in development. it has huge potential. We played this game quite a lot a few years back, when it was released. we even had 12 cmp members playing at the same time and we did participate in a tournament. we had a team together with 2 other clans.

so yeah huge potential and quite some cmp members own the game.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pr0z4c said:

Yo! welcome back! Its a good thing the game is back in development. it has huge potential. We played this game quite a lot a few years back, when it was released. we even had 12 cmp members playing at the same time and we did participate in a tournament. we had a team together with 2 other clans.

so yeah huge potential and quite some cmp members own the game.

great to hear and thanks! i gotta admit the whole control, style and speed of the game still is quite peculiar to me. maybe because i still wish for a modern engine fh2 or something more arcade. but the atmosphere and importance of teamplay and communication clearly make post scriptum an adventure. so because i find the infantry-play (/sighting enemies) very hard i had some tries with mortars which worked out better. but then again switched back to fh2-public server. :D anyway ... as you write, there's potential. if there will be another team and/or tournament i'm interested in joining. also i'm up for casual rounds. let's see ...