downloaded the FH2 2.56 version and doesnt launch the game

Blackbeard-19F21

Question

hi everyone, what happens is, that i downloaded the latest version of the game which is the 2.56 along with the actualizations and all that, the game is ready to be played.

but the problem here is, at the time i wanna play , i click play in the window of the  game and it goes like its gonna start, and the screen goes black and gets out to the desktop. and nothing happens.

so im looking for help to fix this.

at first i instaled the game and it gave this image.

1310125998_screensaverdeescritorio1.thumb.jpg.5c0143bc45513dda373b23aaf3cdd7f1.jpg

i looked and found this too.

1025586114_FH2failures.thumb.jpg.cf8ecc3361bdd02308bd0ecfb3e33d60.jpg

forgoten Hope 2 (3 of 3) (dummy)?????

what is that mean?. its ike the game wasnt installed at all.

please i´ll thank any help you could give.

3 answers to this question

Hi

If you have installed the standalone, the version number might not actually match what is installed in add or remove program. To check the actual version number, go to about page on the launcher settings and the version should be 3.7.432 for 2.56.

The dummy entry on add or remove is more of a workaround as if no entry is created, Windows would complain to the user with a nonsensical error message.

-kummitus

• Thanks 1