FH2 - "Community Map Pack" section in Options->Gameplay does not exist on my FH2 launcher

CardellB

Question

Just reinstalled FH2 to be sure I got the latest launcher and it's still not there :(

According to the page (below), on the FH2 launcher there was supposed to be a section to the CMP. But, as you can see on the screenshot (also below), there is nothing like that on my launcher :(

Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: OS is Windows 10.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to playing with you guys again! ;)

My FH2 launcher:

image.png.4e3543d98dcd4a423f21aff7013b4c56.png

Edited by CardellB

2 answers to this question

On 4/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, kummitus said:

Hi @CardellB the CMP launcher is included on the updated version, though if you encountered errors you might have been guided to the older launcher version.

Nevertheless if you haven't encountered those errors yet, simply repairing your FH2 installation should do the trick.

Hey Kummitus! 

Just downloaded and reinstalled FH2 (from http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/) in a clear install of windows and again, I have the same problem :/

My FH2 launcher is version 1.24.0.0 and there is nothing I can do to update it further, even when I click on the launcher itself to update... 🤔

I also noted the "date created" for my launcher is from 2019, even though it was downloaded directly from the official website...

Peace! 

FH2 About.png

FH2 Update.png

FH2 Launcher date.png