Announcing the launch of CMP's Third FH2 Campaign - "Into Darkness". Join the battles in the Winter and Continuation War fought between Finland and the Soviet Union.

Click here to sign up for the campaign and choose your side!

kummitus

FH2 Community Updater

You can download the Forgotten Hope 2 Community Updater at 

https://fh2.cmp-gaming.com/updater/FH2CommunityUpdaterSetup.exe

If you have trouble with downloading with the Updater, go here to get the manual download links

On 11/25/2017 at 5:22 PM, Papillon said:

Or download manually both of these files and unzip them to bf2/mods

CMP "Into Darkness" Map Pack
CMP Map Pack

• Sad 1

I installed the Community updater. When I open it it says: Could not reach any of the Servers. If an emergency link has been provided plz enter it here:

So i wanted to install the pack manually, to see if it works...

• Like 1

I have sent you a private message with the manual download.

If you wish to have access to that thread and the CMP Tournament maps all you need to do is register in the campaign.

Hope it works. If you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask.

;)

Hello,

This is probably the wrong place to ask but when I download the community map pack through the community updater and select one of these maps in game, it crashes. I've tried repairing the install but it has not fixed my issue. Do you know why this could be?

Thank you

If you run the game in windowed mode you will see an error message. To run windowed, right click FH2 shortcut, click properties, then where it says "... FH2.exe" " there you change it to

" ...FH2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 0 +szx 800 +szy 600

Ok?

Dear Admin,

I have installed Forgotten Hope 2 successfully. But when I tried to download CMP files using community updater it find no peers and ask to give an emergency link. So I cant play CMP. Please help at this situation. Here is photo of it. 

Capture.PNG.176f3300c9bfbaa244aa4cc222916830.PNG

Your kindly

"Rahat(Frost)"

As it says Bangladesh on your profile, is your ISP blocking torrents? Then try using a VPN to get it working (torrents in general ar LEGAL, only ILLEGAL torrents are illegal.) You know how to use a VPN ?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DanielNL said:

As it says Bangladesh on your profile, is your ISP blocking torrents? Then try using a VPN to get it working (torrents in general ar LEGAL, only ILLEGAL torrents are illegal.) You know how to use a VPN ?

No, it is legal to use torrent in our coumtry

On 25/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, DanielNL said:

If you run the game in windowed mode you will see an error message. To run windowed, right click FH2 shortcut, click properties, then where it says "... FH2.exe" " there you change it to

" ...FH2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 0 +szx 800 +szy 600

I think it's much easier to just change video settings on FH2 launcher, like this:

5a1c25afcb224_Sinttulo.png.0eb2ab556a5ea0900d0ffc743a1b8ca1.png

• Like 2

On 11/24/2017 at 5:04 PM, Jalla said:

I installed the Community updater. When I open it it says: Could not reach any of the Servers. If an emergency link has been provided plz enter it here:

So i wanted to install the pack manually, to see if it works...

THERE IS NO LINK FOR MAP PACKS ITS ONLY WRITE CMP ROAD TO GLORY MAP PACK AND CMP MAP PACK

Edited by Petar

OK update. Finally updated on one of my PCs and seeding it. But my other PC can't even find the seed that I am seeding. So there is something up with the torrent that's not finding a PC located in the same room!
Problem is only with the Baker textures, not the Community Map Pack and the team campaign, which both updated fine now.

EDITED UPDATE
It all seems to be working now. Everything updated using the updater.

Edited by Humledrik

These do not have single player nor bots at all. There might be some that have later implemented by the community at FH2 forums, but the official CMP pack does not have them.

3 questions 

1.When will the seeds appear?

2.After I download the map manually, where should I put?

3 Previous question, is it a problem if there are some old files which are same as the file I downloaded? How to check the repeating files?

Thank you(I know me English is bad)

Hi @michaelau999

Sorry for a long delay

The seeds should appear pretty quick. Current status of tracker and torrents can be found from these links

http://backup.kummitus.ovh/torrents.log

http://kummitus.ovh:6969/stats

The maps themselves go to <bf2 installation directory>/mods/fh2/levels

In general, tournament maps are tagged with the campaign number, and old ones can be deleted. CMP maps should overwrite as necessary on its own but you can delete or move old files to somewhere else for archiving. 

-kummitus

6 minutes ago, Humledrik said:

Updater is not showing the new campaign yet. Should I be concerned or has it not been uploaded yet?

Not uploaded yet. Will be very soon. ;)