PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Team

Papillon

• 2 weeks later...

BTW I really like playing 1-player-squad better than pure solo. 

First, the map is not so crowded, not behind every corner is some camping retard. Second, the gameplay is so much more tactially challenging, it's real fun to stalk a squad and try to fuck them over. Not that I succeed often, but some good moments will eventually surface, e.g. a proper DP28 massacre yesterday :minigun:

I would love to tune down the scopes. The game IMHO puts too much emphasis on x8 scopes and better. If you can't grab a x4 you are mostly done with, as the grass does not render in the distances the x8 can manage, and then you are basically coverless except for big statics, and those mostly look bland due to lodding.

So games with x4 scopes max would be awesome.

That was fun yesterday @Pr0z4c @Quicksilver @Johonas.
The amount of fails was hilarious. 

Highlights

• Johonas getting out of a building, realizing "Where is my level-3 vest???". He rummages around the whole buidling, does not find it. Then he looks at Quick "Hey that's my level-3 vest!". Quick replies idignantly "It was the first thing I found here!"
  • Me and Prozac being roadkill. We drive full throttle from the zone. A guy headshots and knocks me out of the driver seat, Johonas kills the offender. They leave me to die...Then Prozac accidentally exits the Pickup....and dies too ofc.....
  • Jumping  into prison with another squad that was actually even less skillless than us. Quick knocks a guy senseless with his fists, Prozac manages to get shot, I teamkill Johonas with a SKS... Eventually the other squad is dead, but Quick and I ritually jump into our deaths from the roof.
  • All four of us hide out in two small houses west of Los Leones. A pickup with three other guys drive up to those houses. Basically we tore them to pieces in like 1.5 seconds :minigun:
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Papillon said:
  • Johonas getting out of a building, realizing "Where is my level-3 vest???". He rummages around the whole buidling, does not find it. Then he looks at Quick "Hey that's my level-3 vest!". Quick replies idignantly "It was the first thing I found here!"

If it's on the floor and you find it, it's yours to keep right? :D