PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Team

Papillon

I played in the foggy weather setting yesterday the first time, I really liked it. It suits my gameplay style and I was 5th instantly :-)

I realized I have to jump into the fray more to improve my CQ skill, I loose too often.

Biggest fail yesterday. Drove over the bridge to the military island under fire from several campers on the bridge, limped up the hill after the bridge and healed. Then snuck back to finish the odd camper on that bridge, sweet revenge. Slowly approach him, the trusty Tommygun ready to fire. He looks the other way, I shoot, but forgot to turn on auto.......confused for a split second, he turns around and blows me away with the AKM....doohhhhh

2nd biggest fail. I drove like a madman from the north with a motorcycle across the whole island to get into the zone. I am almost there, then i hit a spot of bumpiness on the field path, my cycle overturns, I die....

dohhhhhh

Fun squad play with @Quicksilver, Greedyjack and TheGreatPinky.

The highlight. We drop onto farm, one guy annoyingly hits me with a flying fist jump right after landing, knocking me out. I crawl around, quick tries to help, engages the guy, but that douchebag then comes back to me and finishes me off all the whil quick is pummeling him with his fists. In the end, Greedyjack finishes him off with some 9mm rounds and then teabags him thouroughly, which is all the better as greedyjack dediced to wear only underpants :D

Yeah that was fun Pap, although that guy must have harboured some grudge from a previous match as he kept on coming back to you! :D

Racing around in the pair of buggies was a lot of fun too and we must have looked pretty dangerous when we all crammed ourselves into that UAZ with 3 of us hanging out the windows with automatic rifles as we drove to the next safe zone :)

If one manages to sneak up to someone, pistols are very effective. I try this often with bridge campers. They never expect someone to come back to them.

Did not yet find a silencer with a K98, is there even one?

I failed hard too...landed at some farm with another guy in the same house ofc, I find a vector, he nothing. i chase him around he dodges like a rabbit, and I empty my two mags...He then killed me in a fisticuff....embarassing

• Haha 1