FH2 Campaign #3: Battle 8 Ogeldow - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Large map fighting on a tough map

Worst:  light tweaking needed

Funniest: an epic with Foxo and later with @kunderico.  Bayonnet charging is my life!

FUnniest2: Spawning infront of @Pollenz tank

Most hated player: @Wualy  because and thats why

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1231-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Haha 2

Best: - capturing Estate and the very end.

Worst: - #1 I hate this map.  One of the worst stock maps. Only a little better than Studienka.

#2 agreeing to let Axis play 5 over the last round.  Maybe not such a good idea. 

Funniest: -  getting teamkilled by the ISU 152

Most hated player: -  Achtungsnow.  I watched 3 guys with ppshs surround him and he used bullet-time to dance his way out of it and kill them all.

Most loved/liked player: -  Sturmflim.  always pushing ahead

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -  I hope numbers improve before the last few battles.

• Like 1

Best: Intense and violent battles at the church flag.

Worst: The constant lagging and rubberbanding.

Funniest:

#1: APC tries to drive over me, I slip between his wheels. He tries again with the same result. One guy jumps out with an SMG - my STG took him out. The driver is still sitting in the APC with the windshield hatches open. Took him out as well.

#2: Clearing a house and I run into <an enemy player>! I was still reloading and I was certain he'd shoot me, but he didn't. Instead, he just turned around and ran out. I was a bit confused, but I reasoned he thought I didn't see him and he's running around to stab me in the back, so I head out and walk around the house and he runs right into my STG.

#3: Playing high. Running around with the STG felt just like playing airsoft!

Most hated player: Myself. Definitely myself. Had a couple of reactions like this when some simple tasks failed. I'm not proud of this.

Most loved/liked player: The guys in the squad for putting up with my shenanigans.

#2: Clearing a house and I run into <an enemy player>! I was still reloading and I was certain he'd shoot me, but he didn't. Instead, he just turned around and ran out. I was a bit confused, but I reasoned he thought I didn't see him and he's running around to stab me in the back, so I head out and walk around the house and he runs right into my STG.

Give us the name.  We will deal with the traitor.

• Haha 3

Best: Great map with lots of choke points and hiding places. Suited my play style completely.

Worst:  light tweaking needed Arty spotting was FUBAR on this map. Only 1 in 5 times I spotted actually registered as a target even when spotting vehicles directly. If spotting hadn't been broken we would have won every single round, I think.

Funniest: 1) Hiding in the north-west field behind the rocks, sniping a tanker while he repaired and watching the tank just stand there for 10 minutes unused, sniping people who were trying to get in. Eventually they had to call arty in on me as they couldn't find me. 
2) Sneaking around in the first round, harassing back flags and killing Spieler a few times when he least expected it
3) Sneaking into enemy flag zones and S-mining them
4) TKing MosesHerodez right at the end of the last battle with a random PAK HE shell.

Most hated player:  Al-Sahad. Because he is too good.

Most loved/liked player: Our minisquad with CaproGreene and MosesHerodez. Most fun I have had on a squad for a long time.  Actually almost as much fun as playing with Gunghoo.

Other: Gungooo come back we miss you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/11/2018 at 12:23 AM, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Best: Large map fighting on a tough map

Worst:  light tweaking needed

Funniest: an epic with Foxo and later with @kunderico.  Bayonnet charging is my life!

FUnniest2: Spawning infront of @Pollenz tank

Most hated player: @Wualy  because and thats why

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

How can I be honored with your mention, even not playing? (And still not knowing when I'll be able to play...)

• Haha 1

Best: Although we lost @eXHaLe and his German crew invited me in at an 'after party dance' upon the enemies 'Wulfgerät', we where disguised as 'Germans'. NIIIICE!

Worst: I was crap this week, sorry to the enemy, next time I will try to do more my best, actually this was the first time this campaign I did not tea bag @Sir_Kowskoskey, .... #SAD!

Funniest: I forgot to mention last week 'Strong Point Joki' funniest, when my squad was sneak attacking 'forest camp' It was mighty @WOLFXL who stood there in his tank waiting, he wiped out some of us as usual, and then I got his full attention. I ran away northwest of the flag towards the steep hillside and managed to slide down the slope. I knew he had seen me running there, but I was surprised when, driven by his GREED @WOLFXL tried to finish me by following me down the steep slope with his tank....hehe this is how it ended, I managed to send him to 'Sujuk hell' 😈

screen1087.thumb.jpg.974178cff3a87c9e63fa15479b6f20d4.jpg

Most hated player: @CaproGreene, je hebt me (alweer eens?) aardig te grazen gehad deze keer, volgende keer stuur ik al mijn mannen op je af 😀, pas maar op hehe

Most loved/liked player:  @RayderPSG, thanks for helping us in the last round. Some people where not sure why you did not join us at team speak, but you explained to me you are on holidays and team speak is impossible there. You where in my squad and I know you did your best!

Best Battle Photo: Out of competition, one from last week, It's a nice example as the 'sorry state of mind' some of us are in sometimes, playing this game ....

screen1101.thumb.jpg.198289c23f7e7d8f42d743800aca4ad6.jpg

Other: Look at the second picture, special mention to @Anguita36 who has the habbit of ruining our victory pictures a couple of times in a row now, right @GeoPat, this is the player you meant right?

Edited by SturmFlim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

ooh yeah, i remember that hill. Actually i jumped many times that hill without any problem due to hight speed of T34. However, your curse hit me badly, because i drop my sujuk protection emulet somewhere in main base, before i entering the tank:D

Your %0,01 luck work that time 😎

LOL

@SturmFlim I still love you 😘

Note: I knew someone took my picture, damn!

• Haha 2

Best: (-_-;)・・・

Worst: As my guys said, soviet 120mm mortars have poor accuracy and the radius of coverage of the map is smaller compared to the Axis arty. So our arty is mostly useless.

I hate being a squad leader and i hate this map.

Funniest: Nothing fun, only sadness, anger and desire to exit of FH2, but no one else to command the my squad (*sigh) <_< 

Most hated player: Axis scouts

Most loved/liked player: Who could stand my burning (thicc) ass 

Best Battle Photo - Because I can20180810223616_1.thumb.jpg.43ea8e799ce18443eb94232802d1dcf5.jpg

Other: Lags...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HaLoAL said:

Worst: As my guys said, soviet 120mm mortars have poor accuracy and the radius of coverage of the map is smaller compared to the Axis arty. So our arty is mostly useless.

Useless? I don't think anyone on the Axis infantry feel same way. It was way more effective against infantry than our arty. Church flag was a really bad place to be most of the time when allied infantry wasn't there.

Edited by Mr.ThunderMan

23 minutes ago, Mr.ThunderMan said:

Useless? I don't think anyone on the Axis infantry feel same way. It was way more effective against infantry than our arty. Church flag was a really bad place to be most of the time when allied infantry wasn't there.

Yes, useless by 80% minimum. 

I saw how Axis arty works and how ours, and saw a big difference, given that the Axis arty coped well not only with our inf, but also with our tanks. And as I was saying, our arty has a map coverage radius smaller than Axis. Also, dont forget that Axis scouts were more than we have ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌

Edited by HaLoAL

7 hours ago, SturmFlim said:

Other: Look at the second picture, special mention to @Anguita36 who has the habbit of ruining our victory pictures a couple of times in a row now, right @GeoPat, this is the player you meant right?

Hi Sturmie,

In name of hispanic teammates our apologizes, Anguita is one of the newest guys I have and he still does some idiot things. I ve already warned him about this. I will myself tell to admins if he does anything like this again. Thanks for the report.

Btw, each battle, whoever wins, there is always someone trying to destroy vic pics xD. Axis report also as this has happened to you also ;) 

Just now, RayderPSG said:

Hi Sturmie,

In name of hispanic teammates our apologizes, Anguita is one of the newest guys I have and he still does some idiot things. I ve already warned him about this. I will myself tell to admins if he does anything like this again. Thanks for the report.

Btw, each battle, whoever wins, there is always someone trying to destroy vic pics xD. Axis report also as this has happened to you also ;) 

Yes yes, fair enough, it was not a big thing (yet) just something which came up when I saw the picture actually, good to mention this, good to get new players in but also good for them to learn there are some rules which cannot be broken.

Let it be a reminder to everyone that it is no fun ruining your opponents victory party.

If you guys see someone on our side misbehave, we gladly hear about it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RayderPSG said:

Guys @Sir_Kowskoskey @Mr.ThunderMan @HaLoAL remember that this isn't the place to discuss anything about map balancing, GPO, etc...We have a proper feedback threats where you can friendly propose or discuss anything. Just a reminder, i know that there is love between you both 😁

hehe the discussion was slowly heating up, was just getting popcorn and beer ready.......:hammer: