Sign in to follow this  
RAnDOOm

Round 4 - Bandage and Drape vs Los Patos / 7 April 18h UTC

saturday 07-04-2018

18:00 UTC (normal battletime)

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 1

Your welcome Randoom, Good macht indeed, if i dindt tilt in the first round and get in better positions thing would have went diferent. Good macht Anyways.

(PD: Sorry for jumping, its my tradition when getting wound jump to give aids more range for going into cover)

Edited by Sparhez

@Pr0z4c good game people !! ... hurts the small inconvenience with the other player who appeared! if I'm not mistaken we would have tied in points at the end !! same, it does not matter !! It was very fun despite the lack of players on both sides hahaha:D

buen juego gente!!... lastima el pequeño inconveniente con el otro jugador que aparecio!! si no me equivoco hubieramos empatado en puntos al final!! igual, no importa!! fue muy divertido a pesar de la falta de jugadores en ambos bandos jajaja :D:D

• Like 1

good game, it was close. I did hate the camping from @fabrigrinovero35 but you have a high ping, so you are forgiven. the annoying part with your high ping was that i could not locate you in time.

@Sparhez I really dont know, aim for the head? and push the mouse a bit down while shooting i suppose.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pr0z4c said:

good game, it was close. I did hate the camping from @fabrigrinovero35 but you have a high ping, so you are forgiven. the annoying part with your high ping was that i could not locate you in time.

@Sparhez I really dont know, aim for the head? and push the mouse a bit down while shooting i suppose.

There are not many options when you have almost 300 ping hahahah .... but I would like much more to go rifle :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this